Megaquest (Dicey Dungeons)
A downloadable mod
Megaquest Mod adds 11 new episodes!
- Warrior - Attack and Defend (unused equipment is converted to shield)
- Warrior - The World (is this a JoJo reference?)
- Thief - Jack of All Trades (swap one item with the enemy every battle)
- Thief - The New Copycat (copy the enemy equipment)
- Robot - Increment (roll infinite dice but lose hp as you roll higher dice)
- Robot - Self Destruct (lose 1 max hp every turn)
- Inventor - More Gun (make automatic equipment)
- Inventor - Instant Gadgets (make gadgets while in combat)
- Witch - Aged Pages (spells have a chance to become weakened)
- Witch - Complex Magic (use mana-powered spells)
Introducing the "Mega Quest"
This episode features 8 floors of completely overpowered enemies that have double health, upgraded items and an extra dice. You might be thinking, "you can't complete this!". Of course, unless you have new powerful items and health regeneration. And you do!
The Mega Quest is available for the Warrior and will be implemented for all characters in the future mod updates.
Can I play it with More Fluff?
Yes! All you need to do is to load Megaquest after More Fluff, so that More Fluff doesn't overwrite MQ episodes.
For those who are unfamiliar with More Fluff - it's another big Dicey Dungeons mod. Check it out! https://jackeea.itch.io/more-fluff
This is a mod for Dicey Dungeons. Learn more about the game here: https://terrycavanagh.itch.io/dicey-dungeons
- Open the Dicey Dungeons mod folder (located at %appdata%/itch/apps/dicey dungeons/mods by default)
- Extract the "megaquest" folder from the downloaded zip in the mods folder
- Open Dicey Dungeons
- Go to the Editor
- Click the Mods button and select "megaquest"
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.