Megaquest (Dicey Dungeons)
A downloadable mod
The mod is currently outdated, and works only on the "legacymods" Steam branch of the game. An updated version of the mod is currently in the works.
It's time for another season!
Lady Luck invites you for an adventure once again! Complete 36 new episodes! Each episode introduces new unique rules, such as:
- All enemies are vampires!
- You and the enemies swap items after each battle!
- The dungeon has extra floors!
- ...and many more!
And it doesn't end there - 5 new monsters were recruited while you were away and 400+ new items were added to the stash! After all this time, do you have the luck to win the prize? Or are you still doomed to be stuck in the Dungeons?...
This is an unofficial mod for Dicey Dungeons, a dice-rolling deck-building roguelike: https://terrycavanagh.itch.io/dicey-dungeons
Coding by TheMysticSword, enemy art by Calciumtrice
Before you do anything, make sure that you are on the "legacymods" Steam branch of the game. Also, back up your save files just in case.
Open the Dicey Dungeons mods folder, extract the "megaquest" folder from the downloaded zip into the mods folder.
To load the mod, do one of the following, depending on what is easier for you:
- Open the command line in the main Dicey Dungeons folder, then type (or copy-paste) DiceyDungeons.exe mod=megaquest and hit Enter
- Open the game, go to Options > Mods, select megaquest in the left list and click the green Load Mod(s) button in the top-right
- Old version reuploaded!53 days ago
- 2.3.0 Preview 1 - The WarriorMay 04, 2021
- Small announcement! I'm redoing the mod!Nov 21, 2020
- Megaquest 2.2.0 - New old enemiesJul 19, 2020
- Megaquest 2.1.0 - More varietyJun 07, 2020
- Megaquest 2.0.1 - Bugfixes & stuffMay 29, 2020
- Megaquest 2.0.0 - Season TwoMay 28, 2020